Polygon lately acquired Hermez, a ZK-rollups protocol, for $250 million to increase its choices.
The acquisition gave start to the brand new outfit, dubbed Polygon-Hermez, with the workforce lately visiting Africa to know the blockchain and crypto panorama on the continent.
BitKE caught up with the lead workforce to debate the Polygon partnership and the way Polygon is seeking to place itself throughout the African continent.
On this dialogue we speak:
- Hermez as a scalibility resolution
- Constructing side-chains on Ethereum
- Making ZK-rollups sensible to actual customers
- Collaborative efforts inside Polygon
- Onboarding the subsequent 1 billion customers
- Pushing for adoption in Africa
- Recommendation to crypto entrepreneurs in Africa
RECOMMENDED READING: EXPLAINER GUIDE: How To Connect and Use UniSwap on Polygon Layer 2
Thanks in your assist by serving to us create content material:
BTC handle: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
USDT handle (TRC20): THSA5MJjxxgq7KdaNrwBvzuN2y5yaYT94b
Comply with us on Twitter for contemporary posts and updates
Be part of and work together with our Telegram community